Sunday, June 6, 2010

Still in School


Well summer is here. I can't believe I have been home for a year from my mission. So much has happened that I can't believe it. I have been horrible about updating my blog. But here it goes. So I was in school for a year. I was playing baseball then hurt my knee so I quit instead of medical redshirting...I needed to move on with my life anyway. I have been working and going to school and in May I finished at CEU with my associates of science degree. I am now becoming a CNA and trying to get some experience in the medical field. I am starting at the bottom and hopefully will work my way up. I got a scholarship and grant to got to Utah State University so I will be getting my bachelors degree for free basically. I am hoping to graduate with a Bachelors Degree in International Business and do the Pre-med program at the same time. So I have 101 more credits to get at USU before i am done with that. Currently I have about 81 credits from CEU so I have taken a lot of classes. I will hopefully also minor in spanish at USU. Some people think that is a lot of school but I love being in college. It is like I am investing in my future that's all. That is an update of my life. Oh yeah and as far as the ladies are concerned I have had a girlfriend here and there but nothing too serious. The ONE is waiting for me at USU. I can just feel it. Hahaha. That is my life people.

No comments:

Post a Comment